Sunday, August 18, 2019

Ethereal Ermias

Ermias is an Ethiopian name meaning "Sent by God." God sent me to deliver a particular message and change the dynamic on Earth, from an urban, hip-hop perspective.

My life has been a marathon that continues after my physical demise.

"All my life, I've been grinding all my life... Sacrifice, Hussle paid the price."

[The definitions of "Ethereal" are light, airy, or tenuous; extremely delicate or refined; heavenly or celestial; relating to the upper regions of space].

I crossed over, it's beautiful here. But I still have work to do. In the secular sense, I wasn't quite ready to cross over. However, once my soul leaped from my body as a boy jumps out a school door, I realized my earthly sojourn had been completed. My corporeal presence is no more but my energy remains present in your dimension.

The beauty of my incorporeal presence is that the marathon continues from an ethereal vantage point, behind the scenes. The marathon continues across LA, across California, across America and the world. Another advantage is I can operate unfettered; earthly obstacles have been cleared. Michael Jackson's energy, his spirit, is doing similar work from the Other Side, and so is Pac's. People are trying to compare our lives.. no two fingerprints are alike, so don't make comparisons. Tupac was the secular hip-hop version of Malcolm X; my journey was more in line with MLK.

Haters do not exist in the spiritual realm. The crab mentality no longer affects my work. Unbeknownst to people of this negative ilk, the individuals that are hindered by their deleterious actions are themselves. We're on this sojourn collectively which means we need one another. Each One Teach One... Together Acquiring Strength Knowledge & Excellence.

My energy is very strong with my immediate family and my soulmate Lauren London. However, my energy could be stronger if it were not for the sadness, the grief. I am gone in the physical body only. Energy was never created, can never be destroyed, it moves into form, through form, and out of form, and the cycle continues. 

There is plenty of work to do. I'm no longer in your physical presence but this does not mean I have abandoned my mission. It's just that now I must work through earthly beings to keep the marathon going. It's already happening with a thought here, an emotional nudge there, that's me, tapping you on your shoulder.

To clear the lines of communication, the grief has to cease. It's time to move forward, to take the baton and keep it moving. My energy is most powerful when your sadness has subsided. I'm fine, I'm chill and it is time for you in human form to collectively roll up your sleeves and do work. 

This is accomplished through writing books, giving speeches, talking to young people about their goals and aspirations. It also entails getting involved in leadership, entrepreneurship, and ownership. 

The physical Nip had to die so my presence could go from local to universal. It would have taken another 20 years to attain the spiritual and motivational impact that my crossing over has had in the short 5 months since my transition.

Keep the legacy alive by being your best selves. What's required is courage, sticktoitiveness, intellect, self-respect, and LOVE. With those characteristics in place, the financial will take care of itself... 

"Dedication... When opportunity meets preparation..."

Until next time, #TMC ...

Article by taskeinc


No comments: