Wednesday, December 16, 2020

You Are A Busy Person


From the very first moment of my son's life, Aug 1994, my daughter's life Nov 1995, and my divorce and custody finalized in Aug 1999, my focus has been 100% on my kids and creating a legacy that they can not only benefit from, but one they can be proud of.

I'm a voracious reader. At least 2 decades ago, reading along with life experiences, allowed me to conquer my fear of death (because it's only physical). 

Yes, I still have fun (my research of the metaphysical world is intriguing and exciting, to say the least), and I'd like to hang in this dimension as long as I'm physically healthy. 

However, believe it or not, I'm actually excited about my next experience... which will be a graduation of sorts, from this ugly, cruel world, to a much more loving, more peaceful, more rewarding existence.

Thanks Cynthia, for being the inspiration behind this article.


TASKE = Together Acquiring Strength Knowledge Excellence, aka B. E. Shaw Sr

No comments: