Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Unstoppable Athlete


This guy played RB for a semi-pro football team. Should have been an NFL team but it wasn't because his primary job was in the same dept that I worked in. He also was something like a personal trainer and trained men and women in the bldg.

I played safety for an opposing team and this dude was like a superhero playing RB. In warmups, he jumped so high, or bounced so high that his head hit the roof of the indoor stadium. His speed was good but not Usain Bolt type speed. He didn't need it because dude was like a machine. 

I participated in this dream because I was the only person that actually stopped him, tackled him for about a 4-yard loss, which didn't count because I was about 5 yards offside. I was behind the RB when his QB gave him the ball so I wrapped up his ankles. As soon as he got the ball he fell. Astonishingly, no one noticed at first but upon review they could obviously tell that I lined up way offsides.

Something was wrong though because when I saw this guy at work, his physique was not carved and chiseled as you would think such an unstoppable force would be. 

He bounced in warmups like the Hulk was bouncing in the desert in one of the Incredible Hulk series... where he bounced/jumped/flew all the way to San Fran. He gets to San Francisco, half the US Army is waiting on him, they can't stop him, but his girlfriend is there. He stands in front of her and morphs (melts down to) into David Banner. 

That was a funny scene in the movie because it was a metaphor for how a beautiful woman can defrost, demolish (take down), and a destroy the strongest man... Samson and Delilah style... US Government and  Mike Vick style..

I digress, back to my dream. Dude averaged 90 yards per carry but I noticed a slight gut on him at work. So I'm about to get to the bottom of this and I wake up.

No comments: