Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Buss-A-Cap

I just watched this episode of Fatal Attraction called "High-Rise Hit, Katrina Ben and Eric Somuah." Season four of Fatal Attraction - High-Rise Hit - is the true story of the murder of Eric Somuah by Katrina Ben. This story ends badly for Eric Somuah. This particular episode aired on TV ONE and on Snapped. As a male, if you show up on Snapped, you're definitely the victim. 


Snapped, the ID Channel, and Snapped, is why if I get any inkling of CRAZY in a potential friend or mate, I will bail with the quickness. I've ended relationships in 3 days; before that the shortest was 2 weeks.

"Eric Somuah didn't hide the fact that he dated multiple women. He was honest about the fact he was not interested in a relationship. If a man tells you this information you have two choices - accept it or decide it's not what you are looking for. Many women will say they are fine with that, but go on to believe that in time, the man will develop feelings and commit. Not every woman can accept a no strings relationship - aka 'friends with benefits'. It's important to know which woman you are dealing with.  Karina was a successful beautiful woman who was accustomed to getting her way in relationships and had never been broken up with. She clearly could not handle Eric's choices."


I've been in that situation a couple times where a woman actually became angry with me because I would not commit to a relationship. One lady (she's never been on FB) literally pleaded with me, on many occasions, to marry her. I was a few years off of a divorce and knew back then that I would NEVER marry again. She offered me money, sex - which I gladly accepted. For those who would ask, "why did you sleep with her if you knew you would not commit?" Most of the time she would initiate sex, and would literally do anything I asked of her. For 5-6 years, my response was always.. "I ain't marrying no one." 

I'm always up front with women, before intimacy, "I do not want to be in a relationship. If we cross that line, my mind won't change." I'm straightforward because there are a plethora of women out there - esp with the new gun laws - that would love to buss-a-cap-in-my-azzzz!

No comments: