Sunday, May 7, 2023

TASKE SWAN SONG

Here's my story, hopefully not my swan song. If so, peep my first book, Vo1 1, Essays In Esoteric Erudition, the articles on page 71 and 83, "Fear of Dying" and "No Such Thing As Death." 

For almost two months I was suffering with insomnia. The past 3-4 weeks the lack of no sleep became inbearable. I call to mak a doctor's appointment on Monday, May 8, 2023. The appointment is set for Tuesday morning at 9:30a. By 10am I'm on my way by ambulance because my Blood Pressure (BP) is over 240, I don't remember what the bottom number was but it too was extremely irregular. I arrive at the hospital and they take me straight to I.C.U. where I would spend all of Tuesday and Wednesday. Late Wednesday night, or early Thursday morning I'm moved to a regular room.

Fast forward to today, 05/07/2023, Sunday, my BP has stabilized but yesterday's"Stress Test" came out positive. Meaning that there is definitely some blockage. With blockage of valves leading to the heart, there could be a simple procedure as best, at worst, the dreaded Open Heart Surgery. 

This is where my beloved children, Carmen and Barry Jr. come in. I have had conversation with them over the years about what's inevitable. There's absolutely no way around one's pending demise. I did not want to do what many other parents and families do: ignore the reality of their physical death. 

At 19 years of age, I had to help arrange my own mother's funeral. She transitioned at 54. At 32 years of age, I assisted with my brother's passing. He got-up-out-of-here at the young age of 33. In the past when this subject has been broached, those listening will often say, "Oh I'm so sorry." My quick response is that I no longer view the passings of my mother and brother in a morbid sense. Both were not meant to be here very long. 

Therefore, if it turns out that I am only meant to be in this Earthly dimension for 62 or 63 years, I'm good with that! Either way, if it's already set in motion, then it's set in motion and I'm ready to proceed to my next journey.

I'm feeling much better on 05/09/2023, last hurdle is tomorrow, for a Cardiac catheterization (kath-uh-tur-ih-ZAY-shun) - a procedure in which a thin, flexible tube (catheter) is guided through a blood vessel to the heart to diagnose or treat certain heart conditions, such as clogged arteries or irregular heartbeats. 

I was thinking this morning that what if all the NDEs, OBEs were all just a vivid or lucid dream, When the body expires, we all reside in a cocoon-like state. If this is our reality, this would mean that your next life could stat in 2 to 48 hours, or 5 - 10,000 years from the end of your previous existence.

No comments: