Thursday, January 7, 2021

Do Not Fall For The Okeydoke


Nice clear picture of the domestic terrorist so there should be no problem arresting him.

That's what I want to see... Some mass criminal prosecutions. I don't care about "cops and selfies." I want to see these White Folks do TIME... as we know Black Folks would do if we stormed the fuckin' Capitol Bldg.

Picture Black Folks scaling this wall... Cops would have picked our asses off like they were 'Skeet Shooting' ... pull... pull... as White America applauded.

Timothy Burke is trying to cloud the issue. Damn the "cops and selfies" ... The muthafuckka taking the selfie should be the focus!

They're trying to make their shyt look like a BLM protest, and as we know, many "protestors" in BLM marches took selfies with cops... 

I took a selfie with a DeKalb County police officer (to promote unity) and posted it on FB in a Clarkston, GA protest march after the brutal murder of George Floyd. 

The major difference: I was a protestor! 

These MFs are TERRORIST... Picture me sitting in frickin' Nancy Pelosi's office? There would be a plethora of bullet holes in my ASS !!

Don't fall for the okeydoke!

No comments: