Thursday, April 8, 2021

Married Men Get All The Play

As a divorcee for 21years and counting, one thing I noticed within less than 1 year of being divorced was (and still true today) that I received a lot more attention from women when I was a married man... I didn't cheat, but the offers to be unfaithful surrounded me, damn near on a weekly basis.

I'll never forget, a couple years before my marriage imploded, there was one very beautiful, single, bi-racial sister who told me that she only dated married men... she stated that "married men turned her on." Homegirl had no interest in single guys.

The last year of my marriage, my ex-wife and I had mutually agreed that we were going to separate and divorce (we just didn't know exactly when - at least I didn't... in hindsight I think she knew the precise date and time). So I started seeing another woman. I enjoyed being in her company, we did things together as a couple who appeared to be falling in love.

Low and behold, when my marriage officially ended and I became a single man... she went Jimmy Hoffa on my ass... disappeared without a trace!

No comments: