Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Medical Apartheid

Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans From Colonial Times to the Present, by Harriet Washington.

"There was a perspective from the physicians that black people were fearful for no good reason."

Washington's book uncovers the horrific details of several experiments, including one of the most notorious medical experiments, the Tuskegee trials.

For 40 years, from 1932 to 1972, the US Public Health Service (PHS) conducted an experiment on African American men who suffered from syphilis. The PHS, which lured the men with the prospect of free medical care and meals, withheld treatment. As a result, hundreds of men died slow, painful deaths. 

The author's goal in writing her book was to assist the medical community in better understanding the present circumstances and the African Americans' reluctance to embrace the COVID vaccine.

Furthermore, the 40-year syphilis scam that killed thousands of black men is just one of a plethora of ruses perpetuated globally by the evil CAUCASOID race to annihilate the BLACK MAN.

On a personal note, at the healthiest time of my life, I decided to take my first (and last) flu shot. The shot made me deathly ill and if I were not in great physical condition, that flu shot would have taken me out. I also forced myself to workout and sweat for 2 hours non-stop, went home, showered and went to sleep feeling worse. However, when I woke up the next morning, I had sweated the toxins out of my body and the flu was gone.

African Americans, especially coming off the Trump era (a stark reminder about the collective skulduggery of systemic Racism), coupled with the historically dismal track record of Caucasian Americans mistreatment of black folks - as soon as our ancestors stepped on the boat - would be foolish to trust White AmeriKKKa again.

As my late mother used to say, "feed them with a long-handle spoon."

'Let thy food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food' ...

Hippocrates (400 BC)

No comments: